.

Saturday, 12 March 2016

Why I’m calling for donations — Emma Nyra

                           
Former MMMG signee, Emma Nyra, has come out to clear the air regarding the donation she’s calling for on her website. For the naysayers who went to town that she must be broke, the ‘Elele’ songstress says she is only being driven by her love for children. In her words, ‘I have a Foundation called Nyra Phoenix Foundation and it’s mainly for children that I work with.

Emma Nyra Emma Nyra That’s where the money goes to. I really love children a lot, and I felt like there was a need to do more because a lot of them just get food donations, and not monetary donations which they really need to buy some material things.’
Speaking on what she’s currently up to, she said, ‘I just released a new single, ‘For My Matter’ remix with Patoranking, and I’m really happy about that.

I’m also working on my own label, Nyra Nation under Nyra Empire.’ On her experience managing her own label, she opined, ‘I find it much better than before because I’m free to do whatever I want to, make my own money, and not worry about if I’m getting paid or not; I like it a lot.’

No comments:

Post a Comment